Urology Informational Websites
The following websites have extensive urology informational resources and might prove useful to our patients and visitors.
For more information, please contact
- Digital Urology Journal
- The Digital Urology Journal is a peer-reviewed journal with a wealth of urology information.
- eMedicine Clinical Knowledge Base
- This website offers an enormous amount of medical information on urology and other topics.
- Health Scout's Video Library
- A wonderful source of medical videos on the web which includes many urology videos.
- MedicineNet.com's Urology Page
- MedicineNet.com compiles current medical events focused on urology and makes its findings available to the public.
- The Medscape Urology Homepage
- Medscape (a division of WebMD focused more on medical professionals) offers a variety of urology informational materials on their website.
- NIDDK : Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases (KUH)
- The National Institute of Diabetes & Digestive & Kidney Diseases, an NIH subdivision, offers a variety of information on urologic diseases. Be sure to view the 'Easy to Read' Publications.
- Patient Video
- A wonderful collection of urology videos. Patient Video also includes videos on other medical conditions.
- Prostate Health
- An informational website devoted to the health of the prostate. Includes many informative videos and articles.
- TTMed Urology
- TTMed (Timely Topics in Medicine) is an updated medical education portal used by general practitioners, specialist physicians, healthcare professionals, educators and students to stay abreast of new developments in their medical fields, including urology.
- Urology Central Online
- Urology Central Online has been designed as an educational service, an information resource and an interactive forum for discussion on prostate cancer for healthcare professionals and patients worldwide.
- UrologyChannel.com offers a wealth of information relating to urology, urologic diseases, and more.
- Urology Health
- This is the American Urological Association's Health and Education outreach website. Lots of great urology information can be found inside.
- WebMD offers patients and interested parties practical, useful information on a spectrum of medical conditions, including urological diseases.